- 14007 Peddicord Rd, Mount Airy, MD 21771
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2100 Sqft
- Lovely and welcoming well cared for home in a beautiful and private setting. The owners lovingly invested over $115, 000 in their home over 19 years to date paying attention to the details beginning outside. They created a backyard sanctuary including a fiberglass in-ground pool with Jacuzzi filtration system and solar cover, extensive outdoor living space with Trex decking, a patio and covered patio, retaining walls, a stone water feature with their 17 year old Goldfish that conveys (self-sufficient & needs no att ...
- 30 A & B #6509jefferson Blvd Lot 29C, Frederick, MD 21703
- Middletown Schools. Seller working on building lot process. Getting survey and site plan for health department for final paperwork. Lot of record that needed re-perked due to it being a long time since original perc. Per owner, two small parcels convey (former easements in front and rear of lot)
- Clifton Lot 4, Frederick, MD 21703
- Middletown Schools. Wooded lot. Lot of record. Seller to re-perc in February (restricted soil) because it's been a long time since original perc. Septic area will be staked.
- 6507 Jefferson Blvd, Frederick, MD 21703
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2000 Sqft
- Middletown Schools. All brick Rancher with hardwood floors, fresh paint, two wood burning fireplaces and large beautiful yard that backs to woods. Updates include a 40 year roof installed in 2000, gutter guards, 2-3 years new furnace, 4 year new HWH and 1 year new Frig. Fall out shelter in lower level. Great outdoor space with pavilion that has stone floor, firepit and electric. Home being sold as-is due to it being an estate. Is in great shape as it is or update it as you choose. Home warranty included.
- 5025 Churchey Rd, Keedysville, MD 21756
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2879 Sqft
- This meticulously maintained, upgraded and updated custom built home sits on 4.5 acres and overlooks the Eastern Panhandle and the Burnside Bridge section of the Antietam National Battlefield. There are too many upgrades and updates to list as the owners have invested over $50, 000 to bring this beauty to spectacular condition. The floorplan offers 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, living room and separate dining room with cathedral ceilings, 3 fireplaces plus bonus rooms including a cozy reading nook/conversation room, wine ...
- 1718 Heather Ln, Frederick, MD 21702
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1220 Sqft
- Beautifully renovated brick front end unit townhome. Just about everything is NEW! New windows, kitchen cabinets & counters, stainless steel appliances, bath tub with tile surround, commodes, vanities, faucets, light fixtures, doors, door knobs, outlet covers & switches, closet shelving, flooring, paint, baseboard & window trim, HVAC, French door, front door, storm door, sodded back yard & fence!
- 1417 Willow Oak Dr, Frederick, MD 21701
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1948 Sqft
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. SPACIOUS 2300 FIN SQ FT 4BR HOME SITUATED PERFECTLY TO WEGMANS, THE SHOPS AT MARKET SQUARE, DOWNTOWN FREDERICK SHOPS & RESTAURANTS, COMMUTER ROUTES, SCHOOLS, YMCA & THE HOCKEY RINK. OFFERING FRESH NEUTRAL PAINT, A WARM WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, DOUBLE DECK, FENCED YARD, PARTIALLY FINISHED LOWER LEVEL & A 1-CAR GARAGE. COMPLETE W/ COMMUNITY WALKING PATH.